If you’re a professor, school teacher, or work for a tax-exempt organization like a nonprofit, hospital, or library, you may be eligible for a 403(b) retirement program. 403(b) retirement accounts are typically accumulated by pre-tax salary reduction contributions, although some organizations allow for after-tax 403(b) Roth contributions. It is important to review which is right for your retirement planning.
At LVZ Advisors, we believe that developing a smart plan for your retirement may hinge on the effective use of your employer’s 403(b) retirement plan. We currently manage 403(b) individual accumulations and contributions (employer and employee) at the following institutions:
- Bard College (Annandale-on-Hudson, NY)
- Hope College (Holland, MI)
- Grand Valley State University (Allendale/Grand Rapids, MI)
- Michigan State University (Lansing, MI)
- Penn State University (State College, PA)
- University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI and all campuses)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN)
Contact us if you would like to learn more about our 403(b) active portfolio management or would like us to find out if a client’s employer can be added to the list above.